Inside the Headset
Once you put on the Vive headset, you’re immersed in a world full of surprises. Walk around freely and explore everything–the Chaperone guidance system keeps you safely within the bounds of your play area. Stunning graphics make it feel so real and surreal simultaneously.
HD haptic feedback and intuitive gestures mean playing games and interacting with the virtual world comes naturally. Vive’s two wireless controllers feature 24 sensors for unobstructed movement, meaning you can do more in VR than ever before.
Base Station Salvation
You get 360˚ motion tracking with Vive thanks to breakthrough base station technology that helps the headset and controllers track their exact location in space. Freely explore and interact with the virtual world. Room-scale VR puts you at the center of everything.
• Powered by Steam® VR, including SteamVR Tracking 1.0 technology and Chaperone guidance system.
• Two wireless motion-tracked controllers, two wirelessly synced base stations, and a headset with front-facing camera, built-in mic, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB 2.0 port.
Room-scale, standing or seated, supporting movement within a diagonal area of up to 5 m (for example 3.5m x 3.5m).
• 2160 x 1200 resolution (1080 x 1200 per eye)
• Low persistence, global illumination, AMOLED 90 Hz displays
Compatible with most standard glasses. Comes with two face cushion options and adjustable strap. Adjustable IPD and eye relief distances.
• HTC Vive Headset x 1
• Wireless Controllers x 2 (with lanyards)
• Base Stations x 2 (includes power adaptors)
• Link Box (includes mounting pad and power adaptor)
• 3-in-1 Cable
• HDMI Cable
• USB Cable
• Micro USB charger x 2
• Alternate face cushion (narrow)
• Cleaning cloth
• Safety Guide & Warranty Card
• Sync Cable
• Mounting kit
Minimum PC Specs
• GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better (cards such as NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 and better are recommended)
• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 / AMD FX™ 8350 equivalent or better
• RAM: 4 GB or more
• Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
• USB Port: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
• Operating System: Windows® 7 SP1,Windows® 8.1 or later, Windows® 10
Recommended Space Requirements
Minimum play area of 2m x 1.5m (6’6” x 5”)
• A computer running the Steam Client and a free Steam user account, subject to the terms of the Steam Subscriber