The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P265 dw Monochrome S-LED (Self-Scanning Light Emitting Diode) compact desktop printer is a fantastic addition to any small work group. Combining high performance and efficiency, with wireless networking and duplex as standard. The DocuPrint P265 dw is the right choice.
OUTSTANDING VALUE FOR MONEY
• Affordable printing. The DocuPrint P265 dw ranks among the most cost effective printers on the market today, delivering capabilities such as wireless workgroup sharing without the added infrastructure cost.
• Low cost of ownership. The fixed drum of the DocuPrint P265 dw means there’s only one consumable to replace, and that keeps your cost of ownership down.
• Lower operating temperatures, lower power bills. The printer uses Fuji Xerox EA-ECO toner which works with a fusing temperature 20°C lower than conventional toners. That means great energy-saving performance and up to 40% reduction in power consumption during printing.
• Double sided, half the paper. The built-in duplex function can cut your paper costs in half by simply opting to print on both sides of the page.
THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR OFFICE
• Compact, quiet lightweight design. Ideal for small offices, the DocuPrint P265 dw fits neatly on a desktop without encroaching on space or productivity.
• Superb print quality. Award-winning S-LED technology enables crisp and accurate 1200 x 1200 dpi printing, ensuring professional, impressive results.
• Wireless networking. The built-in 10Base-T/100Base-TX networking and wireless function enables work groups to seamlessly connect and give everyone access to outstanding print quality.
• Monitor and configure job status. The Centreware Internet Services (CWIS) allows for easy configuration of the printer and access to job status at your fingertips.
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT
• Energy Star® qualified. The DocuPrint P265 dw carries the International Energy Star Qualification for energy efficient products which means they won’t make a big impact on your power bill.
• Green Technology. EA-ECO toner uses 25% less energy to manufacture and less waste is produced than conventional toner.
Print Resolution (dpi)
Scan Resolution (dpi)
Print Speed (Black)
Print Speed (Colour)
Page Memory (Fax)
Ink Cartridges / Toners
Manufacturer Warranty (Years)
Up to 30ppm (A4) Print Speed
266 mHz Processor
Print up to 30ppm (A4)
AirPrint, Google Cloud Print & Print Utility
Print Resolution up to HQ1200 Technology
Input Tray Holds 250 Sheets
Robust & Compact Design
Print Speed: Up to 30 ppm (A4)
First Page Out: 8.5 seconds or less (ready mode)
Memory Standard/Maximum: 32MB
Print Language or PDL (Page Description Language): PCL6, Host-Based
Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages duty cycle
Print Resolution (dpi): Up to HQ1200 technology (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
Image Processing: 266 MHZ
Auto 2-sided Printing (Duplex): Automatic
Media Size: Paper Tray: A4 SEF, Letter SEF, A5 SEF/LEF, A6 SEF, Executive SEF, Manual Feed Slot: Width 76.2 ~ 216 mm, Length 127 ~ 355.6mm
Paper Input Capability: Paper Tray: 250 sheets 80gsm Manual Feed Slot: 1 sheet
Paper Output Capability: 100 sheets 80gsm (Face down), 1 sheet (Face up with rear cover open)
Printer Features: Toner Save Mode, N-up(2,4,9,16, or 25), Poster(4,9,16,25), Header/Footer (time & date and/or user ID), Watermarks, manual booklet printing
Operating: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x 64 Edition, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Mac OS X v, 10.7.5, 10.8.x, 10.9.x